Saturday 7 January 2012

Development


This is an experimental animation for my final project; it shows how i want to portray the transformation between human to stag. It's just a rough animation and still needs alot of work, but it does show the basic concept of how body painting can transform a human. The idea to use twigs for antlers was a last minute decision because i had no props on me, but it was a pleasant surprise and turned out to be quite a good accident. I might even consider using twigs in the final piece, it brings the piece back to nature and gives it more of a handmade feel. I need to work on the detail of the facepaint and the expressions of the model. I have experimented throughout this short animation to see what expressions look best and it works alot better when the model is screaming; it really shows the darkness of the transformation story.

No comments:

Post a Comment